If you think this image of a diabetic ulcer is painful to look at, imagine how painful it must be to live with them! Diabetes is serious business and it can lead to serious consequences beyond the need for insulin if you aren’t careful!
In 2017 the Center for Disease Control (CDC) reported that 100 million Americans are being treated for diabetes (or are currently labeled as pre-diabetic) – that’s 1/3 of the American population! Some of those diagnosed will jump on the pharmaceutical-train and they’ll begin taking insulin right away without question. Some people will get serious about the diagnosis and they’ll change their habits in an attempt to avoid the need for insulin altogether. More often than not the serious ones are able to reverse their diabetes and the “need” for insulin altogether.
No matter how you approach your diabetes there are a few HIGH RISKS that you need to know about!
- In the United States, approximately 73,000 amputations of the lower limb are performed on people with diabetes EVERY YEAR!
- he lifetime risk of developing a foot ulcer for someone with diabetes is 25%
- Research shows that 50% of people with diabetes will die within 2 years after (diabetes related) amputation.
- Approximately 20% of hospital admissions in people with diabetes are due to foot ulcers.
- Diabetic neuropathy is the cause of 45-60% of diabetic foot ulcers.
- Between 10-15% of diabetic foot ulcers do not heal. Of diabetic foot ulcers that do not heal, 25% will require amputation.
- In the United States, the cost to care for diabetic foot ulcers averages $11 billion per year.
THAT’S SCARY STUFF! WHAT NOW?
The risks are very serious but there’s no need to panic.
Take your diagnosis seriously and don’t rely on an insulin shot to cure you!
There is no cure for any disease whatsoever, but there are plenty of things YOU can do (with or without insulin) to improve your journey and there’s a good chance you can reverse your diagnosis if you get serious early on!
- All wounds (for diabetics) are a big deal! Keep watch for wounds and take them seriously! Routine exams by a Podiatrist is a good idea for all diabetics.
- If you have a diabetic ulcer, it’s probably time to think outside the medical-box! These wounds heal almost 100% of the time when treated with the right protocol and amputations are avoided every day!
- The Japanese have used a protocol of nothing but proper hydration AND topical treatment using hypochlorous acid (very low pH water) for decades and there are thousands of research studies to back up their protocol.
Since Japan is #1 for health and longevity in the world, it’s a good idea to open your mind to their medical/hospital protocol for wounds that the USA says “don’t/won’t heal.”
WHAT IS COSTING THE USA $11 BILLION A YEAR TO TREAT CAN BE REDUCED TO PENNIES!
I’m grateful that I don’t have diabetes, but I know plenty of people who do! I’ve helped COUNTLESS people with wounds that “don’t heal” from diabetic ulcers to bed sores using the same protocol that’s has been successfully used in Japanese hospitals for decades AND it only costs me pennies to use it! It’s natural, non toxic, and I have an endless supply of hypochlorus acid at the push of button! You can – and should – have the same technology in your home too ESPECIALLY if you are diabetic! It’s not much bigger than the average coffee maker and it can be installed and ready to use within minutes!
If you have diabetes and you’re serious about doing whatever you can do to have a long and healthy future, then you need to understand your risks AND you need to be sure to have what it takes for your journey!
Owning a device like I have that can produce an endless supply of natural wound care (AND the healthiest drinking water for hydration) for wounds that USA doctors say “won’t heal” should be a no-brainer step for ANYONE with your diabetes.
Yes, this technology will cost you…but it won’t cost you and arm or a leg like diabetes can AND it will be around for decades to help you and your friends & family
Buy it...try it for you diabetic ulcers (or any other wound that ails you) and if you don’t experience what I believe you will, send it back within 30 days for a refund! What do you have to lose by trying whatever it takes to heal?
Proper hydration with the healthiest water AND a counter top clinic whenever you need it….Japanese-style…with results that will BLOW YOUR MIND when you see that your wounds CAN heal after all.
What would it mean to you if that wound that “won’t heal” suddenly does and if you can avoid the risk of possible future amputation?
You never know unless you try!
IF YOU HAVE A WOUND THAT WON’T HEAL
I CAN GET YOU HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
REACH OUT TODAY!
BEGIN YOUR HEALING PROCESS NOW!
WHO SAYS YOUR WOUND “WON’T” OR “CAN’T” HEAL?
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT WATER AND WHY YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE DRINKING IT!