There is NO such thing as a safe plastic no matter how good the spin is when it comes to BPA and BSA! Years after we celebrated the victory to have BPA removed from consumer products (at least those used by small children) we find that the product being used in its place is equally as harmful to our health.
The journal Toxicology In Vitro reports:
“In 2011, the European Commission has restricted the use of Bisphenol A in plastic infant feeding bottles. In a response to this restriction, Bisphenol S is now often used as a component of plastic substitutes for the production of baby bottles. One of the major concerns leading to the restriction of Bisphenol A was its weak estrogenic activity. By using two highly standardised transactivation assays, we could demonstrate that the estrogenic activity of Bisphenol A and Bisphenol S is of a comparable potency.”
Bisphenal (BPA/BPS) is a chemical found in hard plastics and the coatings of food and drink cans. The body reacts to this chemical in a similar way as it does to estrogen and other hormones. This is why BPA is referred to as a “hormone disruptor”.
Don’t look now, but small doses from the Bisphenal family over long periods of time (in the womb and beyond) and you and your child will develop HUGE hormonal problems. If you ever wonder why so many kids today are sexually active in grade school, why so many of our young boys don’t act like little boys, and why our little girls are beginning the menstrual process as young as age 7 years old, you can turn to Bisphenal for answers AND the blame.
Bisphenal is used to make a multitude of products including water bottles, dental fillings, medical devices and BPA can be found in epoxy resins used as coatings inside of food and drink cans. It isn’t easy to get away from BPA but it is possible.
Yep…telling us that BPA has been replaced with BPS for safety purposes is just BS. Start saying “
hell no” to plastics for the sake of the health of the next generation(s). The damage done by BPA and BSA last a WHOLE LOT LONGER than the bottle.
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT WATER…
ONE CHILD AT A TIME!
CLICK HERE to learn more about BPA and water!
“Worst Endocrine Disruptors Revealed AND They Could Be Raising Your Family’s Cancer Risk”
Here are a few of the highlights:
- A number of common chemicals in your home and environment are known as endocrine disruptors, many of which are found in plastic products
- Endocrine-disrupting chemicals are similar in structure to natural sex hormones such as estrogen, thereby interfering with their normal functions. Children are at greatest risk for adverse effects
- 12 worst endocrine disruptors are: BPA, dioxin, Atrazine, phthalates, perchlorate, fire retardants, lead, mercury, arsenic, PFC’s, organophosphate pesticides, and glycol ethers
- The connection between endocrine disrupting chemicals and cancer is of particular concern. Children who are exposed to these chemicals from a young age may be predisposed to cancer at increasingly earlier ages
- A recent report co-produced by the World Health Organization and the United Nations Environment Program suggests a ban on endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) may actually be needed to protect the health of future generations
Top 3 Action Items to Protect Our Children
1. GET RID OF PLASTIC!!! All of it. Most of what you have access to DOES CONTAIN BPA and there isn’t a plastic on the planet that isn’t harmful to human life.
2. While you’re eliminating plastics you’ll need to make decisions about THE MOST IMPORTANT component to health and LIFE…WATER! By changing your water you CAN profoundly change your health. In addition to going GREEN, you’ll stop contributing to the pollution of the planet and the poisoning of your children and your grandchildren. Garbage in/Garbage out applies to toxins too. Everything you’re exposed to is passed on for generations to come. You can’t begin to detox of the harmful chemicals until you STOP being exposed to them and start “flushing’ them out with lots of HEALTHY water. Bottled water is OUT. Municipal tap water is OUT. My family is leading by example – we use a commercial grade/medical grade ionizer to produce our own healthy, chemical free water at home and we REFUSE to use plastics. No need for us to travel to Lourdes, France to get healing water! It’s right in our kitchen!
3. AVOID CHEMICALS AT ALL COSTS! Many of the products that you use around your home and for personal hygiene are highly toxic. For instance, dryer sheets contain very high levels of MERCURY. Who knew? They may smell good BUT by wearing clothes laced with mercury your children are exposed to mercury 24/7. Don’t look now but there are a whole lot of people protesting the use of vaccines due to the risk of mercury exposure – all the while they refuse to give up the convenience (and good smell) of dryer sheets. Go figure.
There are healthy cleaning and hygiene products that won’t break the bank. If you understand the science behind what makes these products effective (the pH level of the product itself) then you’ll be able to make healthy GREEN changes! By modifying the pH of your water source you can replace MOST products. Blue is the new green IF you have access to a commercial grade/medical grade water ionizer.
Children are at greatest risk and they deserve better than what we’re giving them. By exposing our children day after day, year after year to harmful toxins, we are willingly jeopardizing their health. Our need for convenience is costing our children life and health. Making changes truly is a matter of life and death! I believe our children are worth every sacrifice. What about you?
ADVOCATING FOR CHILDREN ACROSS THE GLOBE
CLICK HERE to make GREEN CHANGES!
This shower scene from Alfred Hitchcock’s classic movie “Psycho” was so frightening that it kept people awake at night and caused lots of people to change their shower habits for fear that Norman Bates would pay them a visit too. One scene in one movie scared people silly and provoked them to make changes!
That was just a movie. The following real-life list should scare the stew out of EVERYONE and it should provoke you to make changes to avoid danger too:
1 in every 2 males will get cancer at some point in their lifetime
1 in every 3 females will get cancer at some point in their lifetime
1 in every 5 people will get Alzheimer’s by the age of 65
1 in every 50 children have autism
I’ve got my boxing gloves on and I’m fighting back with everything I’ve got! Norman Bates wouldn’t stand a chance with me! When are you going to WAKE UP, GLOVE UP and FIGHT BACK? It’s time to take responsibility for your own health and the health of the next generation(s). Ignoring the threats don’t make them go away no more than ignoring Norman Bates would have made him disappear.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you aren’t invincible. It doesn’t make sense for you to sit back fat, dumb and happy while expecting to have some medical miracle “fix” you when you face your own diagnosis. Modern medicine has NO CURE for any of the these things! I’m assuming that you’d muster up the courage to fight back if you had an encounter with Norman Bates? Maybe not. You’re obviously pretty complacent when it comes to real danger.
There is one very simple change that can have a profound impact on your health and that can get you off on the right track in your FIGHT for health and wellness. This change is so simple that most people don’t “get it”. This simple change is 70% of the necessary protocol for your good health! Without it you die. Without the right change you rot. This change addresses THE MOST VITAL NUTRIENT for the human body…water.
Change your water source IMMEDIATELY and drink LOTS of it! Reverse osmosis water (includes most bottled water) is just as harmful to the human body as chemically treated tap water and the BPA is killing you (slow but sure).
It gets a little lonely out here on the island by myself. Do you want to join me or are you content to “take it lying down”? Don’t say I didn’t warn you. The health threats that we face today make Norman Bates look like a chump.
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT WATER…
ONE LIFE AT A TIME!
CLICK HERE to start FIGHTING BACK