“What does the FDA have to say about Ionized Water?”
“I’ll have to check with my doctor…”
When I get this response it becomes painfully obvious how little people know about water in general. Here are a few overlooked water details that everyone needs to consider (and that the FDA won’t tell you).
1. The Cancer Panel for NIH says that its safer to drink filtered tap water than it is to drink bottled water. That ought to make you go “hmm”.
2. The FDA does NOT test bottled water. They rely on input provided by bottled water manufacturers.
3. Municipal water is recycled sewage. In fact, this process is an ideal example of recycling! Drink the water…it becomes waste..flush it back into the system, treat it with chemicals, put it back in the tap then the process starts all over again. Yum.
4. There are up to 300 chemicals added to municipal water to make it “safe” to drink including chemicals that are known to cause cancer. Of course we’re told that they are added at “safe levels” but doesn’t that depend on how much water you drink, how much water you use for cooking and how many showers you take per day? The more exposure to these chemicals the more at risk you are.
5. Reverse Osmosis water is a big step toward removing harmful chemicals BUT it removes the good right along with the bad (like throwing the baby out with the bath water). The body needs minerals that are found in water in the natural state. Drinking “dead” water doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. If you question that, perhaps it’s time for a refresher course in biology.
6. Plastic bottles are bad for you and the environment no matter how pretty the bottles look or how “natural” the name sounds. We know that BPA (and BSA) leaches into the product at high temperatures…temperatures that are reached as part of the bottling process! So, your bottle is FILLED with harmful chemicals BEFORE they reach the warehouses!
7. Brita-type filters are helpful in removing most of the chlorine and some of the chemicals BUT they make water very acidic. In fact, this filtered water (along with the majority of bottled water) is as acidic as drinking a soda. Since acidosis is the leading cause of chronic disease this is probably something you’ll want to take seriously.
8. The majority of bottled water is municipal water that has had the chlorine removed and is then bottled and marketed as “natural” or “spring” water. How does it feel to have water sold to you twice? The bottled water industry will one day be known as one of the biggest scams in history of mankind.
9. The average American spends $640 per year on bottled water….and they’ll spend that much (and more) for the rest of their lives UNLESS they swap bottled water for a healthy alternative the way I did!
10. There are 5 (known) places in the world where water is naturally structured the way Ionized water is, because nature does all of the work to make it that way. Unless nature is capable of producing “snake oil” I think it’s safe to say that ionized water is different because its scientifically structured to have the same attributes as the “healing” waters around the world.
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT WATER…
ONE DROP AT A TIME!
CLICK HERE if you’d like to learn more about water BEFORE you take the next drink!