It doesn’t take a rocket-scientist to understand how toxins from plastics can be found in the umbilical cord of our newborn babies, in our blood and in our tissues. Generations of exposure to those toxins that can be found in EVERY plastic bottle is always leached into your water, and it always finds it’s way into the body. When N.I.H (National Institute of Health, the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and public health research) labels our children as being “PRE-POLLUTED” then you KNOW we have bigger problems than most people want to acknowledge at all.
Most bottled water begins with tap water that goes through the reverse osmosis process before it is “enhanced”. Reverse osmosis water was designed for industrial use and it was never intended for human consumption! There are a few things about the process that you should be aware of:
- The average temperature of water that is processed through reverse osmosis is 190°. This means that the source water has already reached temperatures that cause the chemicals to leach out from the plastic BEFORE you buy and refrigerate it! In other words, the dangers of consuming fluids from a plastic bottle begin at the bottling plant and there’s nothing you can do to prevent exposure to these chemicals whatsoever.
- It takes approximately 5 liters of water to produce (and fill) a 1 liter bottle of water using the reverse osmosis process. If you understand the volatility of our natural resources, this should be of great concern to you!
- The reverse osmosis process doesn’t discriminate – is very good at removing the bad things (at least before it hits the bottle, that is) but it removes all of the natural minerals right along with the bad things. Water without minerals has absolutely NO BENEFIT to the human body whatsoever. This is true for distilled water too!
THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD PLASTIC
Things can get pretty confusing when we’re talking about plastic. Let’s simplify the message:
- It doesn’t matter if the plastic is made with BPA or if it’s BPA-free.
- It doesn’t matter if the BPA has been replaced with BSA which has been scientifically proven to be just as bad for you as BPA
- It doesn’t matter if the plastic is hard or soft
There is NO such thing as safe plastic…not for you and your family, and not for the environment. Just say “NO” to all plastics…especially those used for your water consumption!
If you decide to take a positive step in the right direction by making the decision to do away with all those harmful plastics impacting YOUR health (and the health of the future generations) reach out to me. There is a better, healthier way and it doesn’t involve a toxic water bottle filled with clear fluids. Your body will thank you for it, the future generations will thank you for it AND the environmental will thank you for it too.
On a Mission to Help America GO GREEN
One Home at a Time!
About the writer:
I’m an environmental advocate specializing in water. A mini “Erin Brockovich” …instead of fighting for justice, I have solutions for businesses and families. Families like the Donald Trump family, the Bill Gates family, the Seattle Seahawks families, the NY Yankees families and familes like yours and mine. If you’d like more information about the solutions that I have to offer, reach out to me.