It looks like the joke is on us. We have had some very NAIVE drinking habits. Here are some facts about bottled water that you may not know:
- The majority of bottled water is just tap water with the chlorine removed. No..it doesn’t come from some mysterious natural spring somewhere…that’s just good marketing
- The chemicals in tap water/bottled water are KNOWN to cause cancer but we gladly buy it and drink it anyway
- The toxic chemicals from the recycled bottles leach into the water making it far more dangerous to drink commercially bottled water than regular tap water
- No “official” government authority tests the quality of the water – the FDA trusts the providers to only bottle the best water for you and me – now that’s N A I V E!
- Each of these water bottle contains approximately 1 cup of oil in the making and if the bottles are not recycled (90% of of all plastic bottles aren’t) it will take approximately 1,000 years to disintegrate by natural means
- For each liter of water bottled, it takes approximately 5 liters of water for the reverse osmosis process
- The biggest contributor to the pollution of the earth’s water is plastic water bottles…that’s almost laughable if it wasn’t so scary!
- The EPA will confirm that the toxins from water bottles dumped into the ocean are killing our fish but they won’t comment on what those bottles are doing to humans or what eating toxic fish will do for all
- The distribution of bottled water consumes approximately 25 billion gallons of oil each year. It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to spend all of that money and to consume all of that oil to move water around that is merely tap water in the first place. Sounds like a “shell game” to me!
As I ponder these facts I can’t help but wonder….was the name “EVIAN” carefully selected and intended to be a play with letters?
Stop being NAÏVE!
Stop PAYING to drink toxic water!
The chemicals are killing you and your family and the
aftermath is killing our planet
As for me and my family, we drink only PURE Kangen Water®. By the way, so does Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, the White House, Leonard DiCaprio, Jillian Michaels, Sylvester Stallone, Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé and a whole lot more. We’re not naive. How about you?
No chemicals, no recycled bottles, no kidding.
Ask me how at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT WATER…
ONE GLASS AT A TIME!
CLICK HERE for no-nonsense water options!