More than two-thirds of your body weight is water. Without adequate water your body’s biochemical and electrical (yes electrical, read on!) processes begin to break down. The list of reasons your body needs water is as plentiful as the functions in your body, so due to space limitations, here are 10 good reasons to drink more water:
1. Your blood is over 80 to 90 percent water and needs water to make healthy new blood cells.
2. Your bones are over 50 percent water. You need water to make healthy new bone cells.
3. Drinking more water actually helps lessen pain in your body by getting your lymphatic system moving. The lymphatic system is a network of nodes, tubes, vessels, and fluid that move waste out of your tissues. It requires water to function properly.
4. Water helps to eliminate wastes and toxins from your body through the lymphatic system, kidneys, and intestines.
5. Water lubricates your joints and helps reduce joint pain and protect against wear and tear.
6. Water regulates your metabolism so if you’re overweight chances are you may need more water.
7. Water balances body temperature.
8. Water helps to ensure adequate electrical functioning so your brain and nervous system function properly. Your brain and nervous system send out electrical signals to function properly. Researchers estimate that your brain gives off about the same amount of electricity as a 60 watt light bulb. So, there’s some truth to the image of a light bulb going on when someone has a good idea.
9. Water [not soda, coffee, tea or most bottled waters] alleviates dehydration. Most people are chronically dehydrated.
10. Every cell and organ in your body requires adequate water to function properly. So, one of the quickest and easiest ways to improve your health is to start drinking more pure water every day.
Not all water is created equal. Water is not “just water” any more than air is “just air” or food is “just food” or wine is “just wine”. Since water is the most important nutrient for your body, don’t you think it makes sense to drink the very best?
CHANGE YOUR WATER…CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
CLICK HERE for the very best water!