According to the FDA Defect Handbook (can you believe there is such a thing?) here are a list of allowable defects in your food. Let’s see what your trust level for the FDA looks like after you digest these (no pun intended).
1. Pizza – 30 fly eggs per 100 grams (about 2.5 ounces) of pizza
2. Chocolate – 60 or more insect parts per 100 grams of chocolate
3. Peanut butter – 1 or more rodent hairs per 100 grams
4. Frozen berries – 60 percent of the berries can contain mold
5. Wheat – 9 milligrams or more of rodent pellets per kilogram
6. Dates – 5 or more insects per 100 grams
7. Cranberry sauce – 15 percent can contain mold
8. Paprika – 75 insect fragments per 100 grams
9. Popcorn – 20 or more gnawed grains per pound
10. Pasta – 225 insect fragments in 6 or more samples
And you TRUST FDA regulators to give you good advice about water?????? That takes being naive to a whole new level.
Do you know what’s in your water?
I KNOW what isn’t in mine!
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT WATER…
ONE DROP AT A TIME!