RED FLAG! There is something VERY wrong with this picture. If we are warned that toothpaste is harmful if accidentally swallowed by children under the age of 6 years and IF accidental swallowing requires a call to a Poison Control Center then why in the world are we sharing it with our kids???
One-by-one and little-by-little we MUST take action to eliminate some of the environmental hazards effecting our children. Take the time to read the labels and take the initiative to look for healthy options. Our children and grandchildren deserve it!
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD LOOKS AT WATER…
ONE DROP AT A TIME!
CLICK HERE to learn how you can change your water!