All across America we’re spraying our playgrounds and fields with a pesticide by the name of ” Permethrin” in an attempt to kill insects that wreak havoc on green lawns and to kill ticks that carry lyme disease. Since kids are more susceptible to harmful affects from exposure to chemicals and pesticides I was curious about Permethrin so I did a little research. Here’s what I found.
Because permethrin caused lung tumors in female rats and liver tumors in male rats, the Environmental Protection Agency has labeled permethrin a carcinogen. Children are more susceptible to permethrin toxicity than adults. Early experiments discovered that permethrin targets the immune system and can cause a variety of illnesses, some of which occur in the reproductive organs, and cause permanent damage to the unborn fetus. Additionally, permethrin is a mutagen and can lead to chromosome abnormalities.
So, apparently for the sake of greener grass and fewer ticks we’re willing to expose our kids to a known carcinogen? Go figure. Is it any wonder that cancer is the #1 cause of death in children under the age of 14? Come on folks…there must be a better way.
CHANGE YOUR WATER…CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
CLICK HERE for more information!