When I was a kid our temperature was taken with a simple glass thermometer. There weren’t dozens of options…just one. I can still remember how how paranoid my poor mother was for us to even TOUCH the thermometer for fear that it would break and that we’d “be exposed to mercury”. That almost makes me laugh now. Today we don’t seem quite so paranoid about mercury. Just in case you don’t think that you have any exposure to mercury, think again. It’s nearly impossible to avoid that one!
Anyone who has ever received a vaccine has most likely been injected with mercury through Thimerosal. Thimerosal is a mercury-containing “organic compound” that has been used since the 1930s as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including vaccines. Although attempts have been made in recent years to reduce the level of Thimerosal used in vaccines (due to the controversy surrounding vaccines and autism), it is still being used throughout the medical community on a routine basis. Mercury in the body will remain there until/unless it is purposefully flushed out. How scary is that?
You may be pondering your own vaccines and perhaps you believe that YOU haven’t had any ill effects of mercury. What’s the big deal, right? Don’t think for a minute that the mercury in your body is harmless. You may not be aware of the damage its causing but rest assured, it isn’t harmless. Furthermore, mercury is being passed on to our children through the embryonic fluid right along with mercury from our (older) tooth fillings and from other sources not yet known to us. According to the report prepared by the Presidential Cancer Panel in 2008-2009, “babies are born pre-polluted”! And we wonder why America is at epidemic levels for disease?
Many of the pesticides used by commercial farmers contain legally authorized traces of mercury. Of course! We’ll do anything for perfect, colorful, insect free veggies even if it does poison us! There are a number of studies that indicate that the “gluten free” craze has been triggered by wheat laced with mercury. Even when attempts are made to “go organic”, it is reported that mercury can remain in the plants/seeds for up to 3 generations. It’s even hard to rid the plant world of poisoning!
Mercury poisoning is a REAL problem for EVERYONE. There are a few things that you can do to reduce risk to yourself and your family:
1. Wake up! Be aware of environmental risks!
2. Think twice…avoid exposure!
3. Flush it out! This is serious business. ASK US HOW if you don’t know!
It’s never too late to make changes to improve your health. Do it for yourself and for the generations to come! Pay it forward.
CHANGE YOUR WATER…CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
CLICK HERE to find out how!